Sample #ILGive Springfield Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off #ILGive Springfield, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular #ILGive Springfield email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your #ILGive Springfield goals.
Subject: #ILGive Springfield News & Updates!
We’re so excited that #ILGive Springfield is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some #ILGive Springfield updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your #ILGive Springfield campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding #ILGive Springfield
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a #ILGive Springfield specific event
Thank you for being a part of our #ILGive Springfield team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.